Exhibit at the 2023 Senior Expo
Thank you for your interest. Register below using one of the two options for payment.
Rules & Regulations
May 25, 2023
Lehigh County Agricultural Society – Agri-Plex Allentown Fairgrounds Lehigh Valley Aging In Place (LVAIP) is the sole organizer of the Senior and Caregiver Expo. All vendors shall agree to the rules and regulations as outlined below. Any violations of the Rules and Regulations set forth below will be addressed solely by LVAIP, and there shall be no recourse allowed by the Vendor.
The Rules and Regulations are as follows:
1. No solicitation of business outside the indicated time allotted for the Senior Expo, and no solicitation beyond the Vendor’s designated area.
2. Vendor signs shall only be permitted in Vendor’s designated area.
3. No business transactions or advertising (including signs) is permitted in the parking lot.
4. No Vendor may encroach on another Vendor’s area, or in any common area.
5. No loitering is permitted in the Hall, or on the Grounds.
6. Only one Vendor per booth, and no sharing of booths by more than one Vendor.
7. No disruptive, offensive, unlawful, or harmful conduct shall be permitted.
8. LVAIP and the Lehigh County Agricultural Society have no responsibility for vehicles or for loss, damage, theft or injury to any person or property in or around the facility or parking lot.
9. There will be no loading or unloading (at any time) through the lobby of Agri-Plex’s Bill Harris Hall.
10. Vendor is responsible for general clean-up in their designated area, and at no time shall there be any debris in or around the Vendor’s designated area.
11. Vendor will abide by any instructions given by security personnel.
12. Vendor will be responsible for procuring their own liability insurance for the event.
13. Vendor will not use helium balloons.
14. Vendors will not leave the expo early. No breakdown prior to 1 PM.
15. Vendor on behalf of itself, employees, agents, guests, invitees and others, agrees to and does indemnify and save harmless LVAIP, its directors, officers, and employees, against any and all loss, claims, actions, damages, liability, and expense in connection with the loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property arising from or out of any occurrence in or upon the facility whatsoever, including but not limited to all loss, injury, and damage occasioned wholly or in party by any act of the Vendor, its agents, or employees at any time while on the property of Lehigh County Agricultural Society – Agri-Plex Allentown Fairgrounds.
16. All invoices shall be paid in full two (2) weeks prior to the event or pay by credit card in order to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Booth Space Includes: 10 x 10 space, an 8-foot table with 2 chairs, one electrical drop (at cost to vendor). Vendor to supply tablecloth and company signage.
If a vendor has special space needs, the vendor must indicate so in the registration form.
Community-Based Organizations are defined as any nonprofit or government agency that receives 50% or more in funding from grants and government funding.